FABULOUS BLOOMINGDALE RESTAURANTS FOR ANY OCCASION
Choose from a delightful selection of Bloomingdale restaurants at the Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort. No matter what you’re in the mood for, we’ve got just the spot. You can savor contemporary American cuisine mixed with a trendy, vibrant atmosphere and captivating views at Shiraz on the Water. Masters Clubhouse mixes 19th Hole good cheer with sumptuous food. With great music, karaoke, games, and sports on the flat screens, Izzy & Moe’s Speakeasy is downstairs from Shiraz on the Water, and the alluring Cave Bar off the lobby is just that – a cozy, cave-like haunt perfect for cocktails and people watching.
- Masters Clubhouse, enjoy the relaxing clubhouse setting as you dine on new appetizers, fresh wings, prime rib sandwiches, tasty flatbreads and desserts
- Shiraz on the Water, featuring a brand new menu – don’t miss this chic and innovative hot spot showcasing superb contemporary American cuisine, an extensive wine list, mouth-watering desserts and a seasonal Champagne Sunday Brunch
- Cave Bar, share drinks and appetizers with your fellow stylish Cave-dwellers while surrounded by the natural beauty of our indoor atrium and cascading waterfalls
- Izzy & Moe’s Speakeasy, you’ll find plenty to talk about at this carefree watering hole on the lower level of Shiraz Great Steaks and Seafood, including a DJ, dancing, live entertainment, karaoke, coast-to-coast sports coverage, and video gaming
- Splash Bar, soak up the sun and order a tasty beverage while relaxing at our outdoor pool this summer!
- Room Service, served seven days a week, 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Breakfast and lunch are served from Masters Clubhouse and dinner from Shiraz on the Water.
Every month there is a new wine and spirit special available at Shiraz on the Water, Masters Clubhouse and the Cave Bar!
Shiraz on the Water at the Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort features our renowned Champagne Sunday Brunch buffet. This neighborhood favorite located in Bloomingdale, Illinois serves eggs and omelets made to order, two types of bacon and sausage, seafood and salad bar including shrimp gazpacho and salmon. The “Fondue Madness” buffet is a fun and unique fondue station. Plus, you will always have room for desserts with their mini cakes and sweets. Whether it’s a special occasion, catching up with old friends or just your getaway without going away Shiraz on the Water is your destination. Shiraz on the Water at the Hilton/Chicago Indian Lakes Resort is located only thirty minutes from downtown in Bloomingdale Illinois. Make a reservation on OpenTable.com or call 630-671-5013 for more information and make your reservations today!
THREE FABULOUS BLOOMINGDALE DINING EXPERIENCES, AND GREAT ROOM SERVICE TOO
Superb dining is par for the course in the Bloomingdale restaurants and bars at the Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort.